Our skilled team has the knowledge and experience to take the best care of all your vessel husbandry requirements in Senegal, both in port or offshore at Dakar port.
Our local knowledge and excellent relationships with both suppliers and local authorities means we can take care of your crew, deliver provisions, spares or fuel in good time, always taking care to keep in budget.
Meeting the needs of cargo vessels, naval vessels, cruise ships and oil & gas marine service providers are at the heart of our day-to-day business.
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Crew change
- Attendance on board
- Spare parts delivery
- Medical Assistance
- Provisions & stores
- Cash to Master
- Fresh water delivery
- Slops and garbage disposal
CREW & REPRESENTATIVES CHANGE
OMA Senegal offers crew handling and crew change services for crew and other persons transiting through Senegal.
Our experienced team can make your crew changes as smooth and trouble free as possible.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Meet and greet service, assisting with all arrival/departure airport formalities including assistance with visa on arrival as required.
- Travel assistance including flight bookings
- Transport arrangements from/to the hotel, from/to the vessel by minibus, SUV or VIP car
- Hotel accommodation – sourcing the best options taking into consideration the quality, daily rate and proximity to the vessel location.
- Immigration services including:
- Visa applications and documentation; we can arrange Transit visas (single entry valid 48 hours) visas on arrival (Multiple entry valid three months) and can provide the necessary documentation including Letters of Invitation (LOI), Guarantee (LOG), OK to Board.
- Our office representatives will meet your crew on arrival and assist them accordingly. To ensure smooth embarkation /disembarkation we require a minimum of 48-hours advance notice to complete pre-arrival formalities.
- Just Ask – Our team is happy to offer advice and guidance on local transport, travel, , documentation, immigration, accommodation and more.
ATTENDANCE ON BOARD
OMA Senegal provides one qualified, experienced Shipping Officer to be available for vessels during the port or terminal call.
Our skilled and experienced team will take care of all your bunkering operations including pre-arrival formalities
SPARE PARTS DELIVERY
Our experienced team will co-ordinate the timely delivery of spare parts needed by the vessel both in port or offshore.
We can arrange all emergency and medical assistance that might be needed by crew, passenger or other persons.
PROVISIONS & STORES
We have excellent relationships with locally vetted ship chandlers and can arrange prompt delivery of provisions and stores as required.
CASH TO MASTER
The delivery of cash to the master of the vessel is frequently required. We offer this service providing receipts, confirmation of exchange rate and documentation as required subject to receiving 48-hours advance notice to perform this service.
We can arrange the delivery of fresh water to the vessel as required.
We have information packs which detail procedures and information required in Senegal for Arrival procedures, Husbandry procedures and Visa process. If you would like a copy please fill out your details below and a member of our team will be in contact.