- Provision of platform support vessels – PSVs, AHTS, FSIVs utility vessels, chase boats, accommodation vessels, barges, construction vessels and others
- Temporary importation of vessels, handling of vessel security, clearance, inward and outward port clearances, re-exportation of vessels
- Management of offshore crew, including securing visas for staff working on rotation, crew changes
- Licencing and permit acquisition
- Local procurement
- Dangerous goods handling
- Agency attendance & husbandry services at all offshore terminals including Dakar Bay
- Meet & Greet services and assistance with: visas formalities, vehicle leasing, hotel and flight bookings, rental of residential and office accommodation.
- Labour services
- Offshore spares delivery
- Assistance with all local content matters in the oil & gas industry,
- including the joint venture incorporation process, licensing and permit acquisition, registration with all relevant authorities
If you’d like to receive a copy of our information packs on Temporary Import Procedures, Conducting Oil & Gas Activities in Senegal please register your details below and a member of the team will be in contact.